www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Corbin dan Agama

"Corbin and I also had a lot of personal human contacts and common interest in various spiritual and intellectual matters, and I knew him very well on the human level. For example, we went together for ziyarat of Jam-i karan, the site associated with the Twelfth Imam near the holy city of Qom. He considered himself a ‘‘Shi‘ite,’’ although I think that he never formally converted to Shi‘ism. But he was inwardly converted to it. He always used to say, ‘‘nous Shi‘ites’’ that is, ‘‘we Shi‘ites.’’ We also spoke about intimate, spiritual subjects together, about inner visions and matters like that, which I do not want to discuss here." ~Seyyed Hossein Nasr, In Search of the Sacred

1 comment:

Kaki Bangku said...

"I do not want to discuss here".

Has he discussed it elsewhere though? Please share :)